Sustainability Reporting: GRI G4 Certified (Two-day)
In partnership with the Boston College Center for Corporate Citizenship (BCCCC), BrownFlynn will help to conduct this two-day program that will provide you with a comprehensive foundation in the elements of a GRI report, the GRI reporting process, and in-depth exploration of key reporting activities. It will equip you with the necessary knowledge to start your company’s first GRI report or transform your existing CSR report into the GRI format, as well as outline the key changes between the G3.1 and G4 reporting guidelines.
Dates: May 19-20, 2015
International Federation of Accountants (IFAC)
529 5th Avenue, 6th Floor
New York, New York 10017
Supported by: Through
the Center’s new partnership with
BrownFlynn, we have been able to arrange a very special collaboration with the International
Federation of Accountants (IFAC), CDP and
the Global Reporting
Initiative (GRI). Attendees of the GRI training
will also have the opportunity to hear the latest sustainability reporting
developments directly from these organizations.
For more information and to register for the program,
please click here.
The GRI G4 Snapshot (Half-day)
This four-hour session from 8:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m. provides an overview of the GRI process, including the business case for sustainability reporting and tools to help navigate the GRI G4 guidelines. This course will explore ways to utilize the G4 framework regardless of whether your company intends to publish a GRI report. $600 standard registration, discounts may apply.
Who should attend?
- Executive leadership looking to understand how G4 can enhance or help develop a corporate responsibility strategy
- Those who are considering GRI reporting but need more exposure to the process
- Those who have already committed to reporting or have already reported, but want more focus
What will you learn?
- How your organization can benefit from producing a sustainability report
- What preparation is needed to make the best use of the GRI framework
- GRI tools for narrowing down your report topics and report data
- Requirements for a GRI report at different "in accordance" levels
Check back for future dates!