Sustainability Reporting: GRI G4 Certified (Two-day)
BrownFlynn conducts this two-day program that provides you with a comprehensive foundation in the elements of a GRI report, the GRI reporting process, and in-depth exploration of key reporting activities. The program will equip you with the necessary knowledge to start your company’s first GRI report or transform your existing CSR report into the GRI format, as well as outline the key changes between the G3.1 and G4 reporting guidelines.
10/27-10/28/15: Chicago Botanic Garden - Click here to register*
The GRI G4 Snapshot (Half-day)
This four-hour session from 8:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m. provides an overview of the GRI process, including the business case for sustainability reporting and tools to help navigate the GRI G4 guidelines. This course will explore ways to utilize the G4 framework regardless of whether your company intends to publish a GRI report. $600 standard registration, discounts may apply.
Who should attend?
- Executive leadership looking to understand how G4 can enhance or help develop a corporate responsibility strategy
- Those who are considering GRI reporting but need more exposure to the process
- Those who have already committed to reporting or have already reported, but want more focus
What will you learn?
- How your organization can benefit from producing a sustainability report
- What preparation is needed to make the best use of the GRI framework
- GRI tools for narrowing down your report topics and report data
- Requirements for a GRI report at different "in accordance" levels
10/27/15: Chicago Botanic Garden - Click here to register** *The two-day course is GRI-Certified, but the Snapshot is not. Participants who complete the full two days will receive a certificate of attendance from GRI and will be eligible to take the GRI G4 Exam.
**This half-day training is in conjunction with our 2-day GRI-certified training. It is the first half of the first day of training.
of Chicago Botanic Garden